A Canadian vehicle needs to be imported into the US in order to be registered in the US.

visitor.us can help register a Canadian vehicle, but it needs to be imported to the United States first.

A US Customs and Border Patrol officer must stamp your completed Form 7501.

After your vehicle has been imported into the United States, it must be registered in a US state.  All US states require Vehicle Identification Numbers for imported vehicles to be verified by a law enforcement officer or official of the state in which the vehicle will be registered.